Subscribe and Access : 5200+ FREE Videos and 21+ Subjects Like CRT, SoftSkills, JAVA, Hadoop, Microsoft .NET, Testing Tools etc..
24th @ 8:00PM
Faculty: Mr. Kareem
Duration : 35 Days
DURGA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS at Maitrivanam
Plot No : 202,
IInd Floor ,
Ph.No: +91 - 9246212143, 80 96 96 96 96
- This is 100% hands-on course; participants will learn Microsoft Azure.
- Helps to prepare AZ-900/AZ-103/104 Microsoft exams.
- We will discuss all the concepts with our on-premises data center and Azure platform.
- The primary focus of this course is to provide complete infrastructure implementation in Azure.
- Interview Tips and Support
- Fresher’s, Any IT Professionals
- It is gateway to enter into cloud platforms.
Our Trainer (s)
- SQL Server and Azure expert and SME Mr. Kareem Syed deliver this course.
- He has hands on working experience on various SQL Server versions and cloud platforms. Having
18+ years hand on experience he is technical consultant for some of the MNCs. You can visit his blog at www.azure-sql.blogspot.com for more details.
- Microsoft Azure Architect
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Consultant
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to different computing models
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing deployment models
- Cloud Computing Services types
- Limitations of cloud platforms.
2. Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Overview of Azure
- Introduction to Azure Architecture
- Azure Hosting Models
- Manage Azure subscriptions
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Manage resource groups
3. Azure Storage, Backup and Recovery Services
- Planning Azure Storage
- Implementing and managing storage
- Installing Azure Storage Explorer
- Monitoring activity using Log Analytics
- Implementing Azure CDN
- Using Azure file storage
- Implement Azure storage blobs and Azure files
- Improve web application performance by implementing
- Azure Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Implement Azure backup
- Creating Recovery Services Vault
- Configuring backup policy.
4. Virtual Machines with Azure
- Planning for Virtual Machines
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Validating Virtual Machines
- Implementing Images and Disks
- Deploying virtual machines using
- Visual Studio and Azure Resource Manager
- PowerShell and Azure Resource Manager template
- Managing, Configuring Alerts and Monitoring
- Managing VM backups
- Performing VM restore.
- Moving VMs from one resource to another
5. Managing Virtual Networks with Azure
- Overview of Virtual Networks
- Azure Networking Model
- Understanding Resources in the network
- Creating Virtual Networks in Azure
- Network Security Groups
- Create NICs with public and private IPs
- Creating security rules; associating NSG to a subnet or network interface.
- Understanding Point-to-Site Networks
6. Azure Active Directory
- Managing Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating users and groups, implementing and managing hybrid identities
- Creating and managing Azure AD tenants
- Installing and configuring Azure AD Connect to extend on premises AD to Azure AD.
- Configuring application and resource access with Azure AD
- Configure Single Sign On (SSO) and implement Azure Role Based Access Control (RBAC) for cloud resources
- Implementing multi-factor authentication (MFA),
- Overview of Azure AD Premium and Configuring directory synchronization
7. Introduction to Azure PowerShell
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Installing Azure PowerShell module
- Connecting to Azure subscriptions and monitoring resources.
- Provisioning resources using PowerShell
- Creating virtual machine using .VHD using PowerShell
8. Azure Apps for Web and Azure SQL Database
- Introduction to Azure App Service
- App Service types
- Creating, Deploying and Managing Web Apps
- Deploying web apps using
- Microsoft Visual Studio, FTP, Azure PowerShell
- Configuring Web Apps
- Application Settings config
- Database connection string configuratio
- Azure SQL Database service
- Create and managing Azure SQL Database
- Configuring firewalls, Users and Permissions.
- Migrating on-premises databases to Azure
9. Evaluating and performing server migration to Azure
- Evaluating migration scenarios with Azure Migrate,
- Identifying ports to open, changes to network, setup domain accounts and credentials,
- Migrate servers to Azure, migrate with Azure Site Recovery (ASR)
- Backup and restore data, deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, preparing virtual network.
10. Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
- Implement application load balancing
- Implement Azure load balancer
- Monitor and troubleshoot networking issues
- Integrate on premises network with Azure virtual network
11. Implementing Azure‐based management and automation
- Implementing Microsoft Operations Management Suite ﴾OMS﴿
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Automation runbooks
- Managing Azure Automation
12. Project Explanation
- How to handle the infrastructure solutions of Azure cloud for company?
- Case Study using Azure Infrastructure.
- Interview Tips