Subcribe and Access : 5200+ FREE Videos and 21+ Subjects Like CRT, SoftSkills, JAVA, Hadoop, Microsoft .NET, Testing Tools etc..
Date: Dec 9th @ 9:00AM
Faculty: Mr. Srikanth
Duration : 1 Day Workshop
: Maitrivanam, Hyderabad.
DURGA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS at Maitrivanam
Plot No : 202,
IInd Floor ,
Ph.No : 09246212143.
Exception Handling in java
Exception Handling by try & catch
Control flow in try & catch
Methods to print Exception information
Try with multiple catch blocks
Difference between final, finally & Finalize
Various possible combinations of try-catch-finally
Control flow in try-catch-finally
Control flow in nested try-catch-finally
Exception Handling keywords summary
Various possible compile-time errors in Exception Handling
Top Ten Exception
Completion This WrokShop You Can Answer All The Below Questions:
What is an Exception?
2. What is the purpose of Exception Handling?
3. What is the meaning of Exception Handling?
4. Explain Default Exception Handling Mechanism in java?
5. What is the purpose of try?
6. What is the purpose of catch block?
7. Is try with multiple catch block is possible?
8. If try with multiple catch block present is order of catch
blocks important in which order we have to take?
9. What are various methods to print Exception information?
And differentiate them.
10. If an exception raised inside catch block then what will
11. Is it possible to take try, catch inside try block?
12. Is it possible to take try, catch inside catch block?
13. Is it possible to take try without catch?
14. What is the purpose of finally block?
15. Is finally block will be execute always?
16. In which situation finally block will not executed?
17. If return statement present inside try is finally block
will be executed?
18. What is the difference between final, finally and finalize
19. Is it possible to write any statement between try-catch
20. Is it possible to take two finally blocks for the same try?
21. Is syntax try-finally-catch is valid?
22. What is the purpose of throw?
23. Is it possible to throw an Error?
24. Is it possible to throw any java object?
25. After throw is it allow to take any statement directly?
26. What is the purpose of throws?
27. What is the difference between throw and throws?
28. What is the difference between throw and thrown?
29. Is it possible to use throws keyword for any java class?
30. If we are taking catch block for an exception but there
is no chance of rising that exception in try then what will
31. Explain Exception handling keywords?
32. Which class act as root for entire java Exception hierarchy?
33. What is the difference between Error and Exception?
34. What is difference between checked exception and unchecked
35. What is difference between partially checked and fully checked
36. What is a customized Exception?
37. Explain the process of creating the customized Exception.
38. Explain control flow in try, catch, finally.
39. Can you give the most common occurred exception in your
40. Explain the cases where you used Exception handling in your